Do you have a child that has melt downs in public, stores and doctor appointments? A reading and healing session can help breakthrough the barriers in communication and coping skills.
My approach is very unique by incorporating healing and play therapy, which helps children relax, feel comfortable and safe. This dual approach is derived from working in the pediatric occupational therapy realm and healing profession for over 20 years.
I can assist with:
- Sensory Processing Disorders
- Autism, Asperger Syndrome
- Tactile defensiveness (do not like to be touched)
- Auditory sensitivity (loud or certain frequencies)
- Eye contact
- Help with medical procedures
BOOK AT APPOINTMENT